Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome Back B-Rob

I apologize for the lack of posts over recent days, but I have some family visiting from out of town on top of a kitchen remodeling project so I've been short on time and sleep. My brain is not functioning at quite 100%, but I'd be remiss to not acknowledge the return of longtime Orioles lead-off man Brian Roberts. He has missed over an entire calendar year's worth of games battling back from multiple concussions that severely effected his ability to participate in daily activities, let alone play baseball at the highest level.

Well he made it all the way back to the Majors and went 3-4 with an RBI in last night's game against the Pirates. He has long been a spark plug for the rest of the lineup and can only help a team that was already 8 games over .500 on the season. This is an exciting time to be an Orioles fan!

No comments: