Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Wednesday Autograph- Brian Williams

Since I was out of town and skipped this past week's Random Saturday Autograph feature, I decided to run it today so as to not disappoint any of my five or ten readers. 

Today, I'm spotlighting Brian Williams, who pitched in the Major Leagues for nine seasons from 1991-97 & '99-00, with a year pitching in Japan separating the two stints. Brian spent five seasons with the Astros, and also pitched for the Padres, Indians, Cubs, Orioles & Tigers. He appeared in all of 13 games for the O's over the '97 season and bounced up and down from AAA Rochester a few times; he had a 3.00 ERA with no decisions during his time in Baltimore. For his career, Brian had a 26-38 record and a 5.37 ERA. 

I believe that I obtained this autograph in a trade on SportsCollectors.Net. His signature isn't bad and reads something like Bi Williams but I really like the way he signs the B and whatever that large swoosh is on his last name. 

No comments: