Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Trade With O No, Another Orioles Blog

A few weeks back I swung a trade with Ryan, who is behind the great "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog, when he posted a bunch of cards that he wanted to trade. A few of them caught my eye, and we were able to work out a deal.

He is a much more consistent poster than I, and he showed off his end of the trade a week and a half ago. For those of you that care, I apologize for my sporadic posting as of late, but sometimes life gets in the way of the fun stuff.

Anyway, here is my haul from the trade, three great cards that each have their own spot in my collections.


The O's signed Daniel McCuthchen to a minor league deal, so I now have his autograph if he makes it up to the big leagues with the team. Markakis is one of my favorite current Orioles and I will gladly add his game used patch cards to my O's collection, even if I don't particularly collect him. And Kalina is a fan of Kila's after she and I had a prolonged discussion about how to pronounce his name at a minor league game a few years back, so that one is all her. And for the record, the name and conversation still comes up on rare occasion.

Thanks for the awesome trade Ryan!