Thursday, March 19, 2009

Upon Further Review

I came across a few documents on my computer from past attempted starts at this project last night since this is not the first time that I decided that I wanted to put this project together. I have a majority of my Orioles autographs cataloged in an Excel form, so now I just need to take pictures of them to input them into the blog. I will appreciate any suggestions about the easiest way to do this since I am so new to this whole blogging thing.

Using baseball-reference.com, I also put together a list of the O's players of who I don't have an autograph of already. The list is very formidable and while putting it together, I also did a bit of research as to who might have passed away already. I also checked the likelihood that each of the players on the list has a card of them in an Oriole uniform using Beckett.com. I don't really know what I'm getting myself into, but I look forward to the challenge.

I hope to somehow transfer both of my excel lists into my blog for everyone to see. Again, any help is really appreciated.

3 comments:

kasliwi said...

I LOVE the "Past", "Present", and "Future" pics! Orioles Magic!

Orioles Magic said...

MAGIC!

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Years ago there was a team checklist book that listed each years cards, plus there is a guy on ebay who has team checklist you can buy. You will find cards of players pictured as O's who never played for them, especially from Bowman. Good luck, let me know how you do. Do you have a signed card of Jr.? Send me your address and I will see what I have in signed O's cards.