Sunday, September 19, 2010

NFL Survivor League Lock of the Week- the Green Bay Packers

Since my Titans pick worked out last week, I give you week 2 of showing a cheerleader representing my Survivor League selection. 

Just one problem this week.  I really like the Packers over the Bills in Green Bay, but the Packers suck and don't have any real cheerleaders.  So I figured that you might like these crazy Packers fans...

Credit

 It's definitely better than this...

Credit
But they're all idiots who are cheering for the Packers.  Go Vikings! I'm out.

2 comments:

John Bateman said...

Are they Glen Beck Girls. Do you ever notice how Glen Beck's G logo look awfully like the Packers logo. (Of course there are only so many ways to write a G)

Orioles Magic said...

Haha, not sure about that, but I don't know what Beck's G looks like so couldn't say.