Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TTM Succes- Ricky Jones


It's been awhile since I've posted one of my TTM successes, mainly because I haven't had time to send any out recently, but I still have a few past returns in my scanned folder.

Not much to say about Ricky. He was a long time O's Minor Leaguer who cracked the Major League roster for the final month of the '86 season. He appeared in sixteen games and played second and third base. He had 6 hits, including two doubles, over 33 at-bats for a .182 average, scored two runs and drove in four.

Oh, and he's nice enough to sign TTM requests. Thanks for that Ricky.

2 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

I haven't been finding time to send out many cards either - maybe a dozen since the season started. (I guess that explains why I haven't been getting many back.)

Orioles Magic said...

I really enjoy getting my requests back so you would think that I might send out more than I have been. Once I figure out exactly what I need for my new coaches collection, I will likely be sending out some more.