Saturday, October 8, 2011

Playoff Bobblehead of the Week- Zach Greinke


 My intent was to display one of my Orioles bobbleheads and connect it to the current playoff picture, but short of going all six degrees of kevin bacon on everything, that isn't gonna work. As far as I can tell, not a single one of my Orioles bobbleheads has any connection to the current playoff teams. (Full disclosure- Rafael Palmeiro and Sammy Sosa are both one-time Rangers, but given my distaste for both of them, you won't be seeing them here again!)




So here's my Royals bobblehead of current Brewers pitcher, Zach Greinke. Zach who writes Autographed Cards, worked with me to hammer out a bobble trade last summer and he sent this nice Greinke, and a probably even cooler Dan Quisenberry bobble my way. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Royals since my dad grew up in Kansas and I was very happy to add a few Royals bobbleheads to my collection.

So for those of you at home keeping track, my favorite baseball teams are the Orioles, Pirates, and Royals; there's some serious competition in that group for the annual worst team in baseball. I sure know how to pick 'em!

2 comments:

Dodgerbobble said...

That's a good looking bobble. Love the detail on this one.

Orioles Magic said...

Very true, and my picture doesn't even do it justice.