Monday, December 6, 2010

The O's Trade for Mark Reynolds


I called it last week. Here's proof. I know that I wasn't the first person to bring it up, but I'm still pretty proud of myself since I'm normally wrong on these things. Anyone have a Reynolds autograph that they want to trade? The one up top isn't mine as you can see by the checkoutmycards.com watermark.


 

To get Reynolds, the O's had to give up David Hernandez and Kam Mickolio.  Hernandez has a legit arm and could possibly be a closer for the D'backs while Mickolio wasn't good at much besides being exceptionally tall (he's 6'9") and having awkward mechanics.



I give this trade 3.5 out of 5 O's.  The O's needed to do something. The fans were getting restless.
OOOC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark Reynolds is an exciting player - when he hits the ball, there's always the chance it will end up in orbit.

Dodgerbobble said...

You called it bro. I hope Josh Bell can figure things out and eventually play 3B everyday.

Collective Troll said...

Nice call!
I think Reynolds is a nice add... He is an exciting player to watch. High ks, but long homers. Like Frank Howard...

Orioles Magic said...

Hey, I'll say that it's much better than nothing, which is what they had done before this trade!