Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oriole #811- Jon Leicester

Just like in yesterday's Tike Redman post, Jon was included in the signed Orioles 8x10s that I picked up recently since he was never pictured on a card as an Oriole. I'm pretty sure that this picture is from Spring Training in 2007 or 2008. Jon pitched in ten games for the O's during the 2007 season, and the results weren't particularly good. 


Another similarity to yesterday's Redman post is that I have written about Jon once before, also back in November 2009. At that time, Jon was pitching in Japan for the Orix Buffaloes, and it looks like he also pitched from them in 2010. He was back stateside in 2011 and spent the season with the AAA Tucson Padres.

Jon was included in the 2007 Norfolk Tides team set, but I only have one copy of the card, so while I want to get the card signed, I don't want to send it out if I won't get it back. Maybe one day.

1 comment:

vicky said...

its very nice work to capture such a beautiful picture and then print it on a plastic card...looking great


Plastic Cards
Plastic Card