Hey there, 1940s
-
Here is what I know about the 1940s, off the top of my head:
World War II, Pearl Harbor, D-Day, the atomic bomb. Jackie Robinson
breaking the color ba...
2 days ago
My goal is to eventually have a signed Orioles baseball card of every modern era player to have played in a game for my favorite team. When they do not have a card in an O's uniform or any card at all, I will try to get any autograph available. The project is huge and might be impossible to complete, but hey, it sounds like fun to me!
3 comments:
I'm continually puzzled as to why he didn't get more of a chance to stick in the majors. Why spend years developing him in the minors just to basically give him no chance to succeed?
I totally agree, after all that time, why not see what he does for at least a few months?
He was their # 1 rated prospect for awhile too. I've got a stack of his cards somewhere.
moe.
Post a Comment