Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kyle Hudson's Off the List

Kyle Hudson made his Orioles debut last September, but at the time, only had cards that featured him with assorted Orioles affiliates. He was removed from the 40 man roster this past off-season and the Rangers claimed him off of waivers. And then 2012 Topps came out and just had to include Kyle in the set with his first, and likely only, Orioles card. So I needed to get that card signed to have my collection upgraded properly. 

And here it is...

It's a relief to cross Kyle's name off my need list almost as quickly as it was added. I had sent this card out on consignment to a fellow SCN member, and am very happy with how it turned out. I also have been told by a few fellow O's collectors that Kyle has been signing TTM this spring, but I hadn't wanted to risk it since Kyle's TTM signing habits have been hit-or-miss over the years.

So for the moment, I'm caught up on the current players who have Orioles cards. At least until Endy Chavez makes his debut and I have to get his pesky 2012 Topps Heritage Orioles card signed.

No comments: