Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank You for the Trades

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the fellow bloggers and collectors that I've completed trades with over the past month. Since many of the cards sent my way were from my set needs list, I pretty much filed them away before thinking to scan them, so I don't have any pictures to show today. But I want to make sure that all of you know that I appreciate all the great Orioles cards and set needs that have been sent my way.

Off the top of my head, thanks to Greg at Night Owl Cards, Ryan at '"O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog, Zach at Autographed Cards, Paul at Paul's Random Baseball Stuff,  Chris at Nachos Grande,  Ted at Crinkly Wrappers, and Jason at http://thewritersjourney.wordpress.com/. Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone, but thanks again for all the trades!

2 comments:

topher (Crackin Wax/Varsity Trading Cards) said...

Hopefully I can pull some good O's stuff sometime so I can get in on the trade train!

night owl said...

You're welcome. Now, back to pretty pictures!