Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orioles Autograph Request Week

I've noticed that my readership has been declining recently and I want to attempt to reverse that trend. So I'm making the next four days "Reader Request Days". That's right, YOU get to pick who I write about. Just leave a suggestion in the comments section, and I will do my best to write about everyone who is requested. I would prefer to write about guys that I haven't covered before but that still allows you to pick from 100's of former Birds.

I have yet to write about some Orioles greats such as Midre Cummings, Mike Kinkade and Keith Shepherd. Oh wait, I meant Mike Mussina, Gregg Olson, and BJ Surhoff. But whether you would like to hear my take on Cummings, Mussina or anyone in between, just let me know and I'll do my best to hook you up! I'm currently only missing autographs from 10 all-time O's, so there is a good chance I can come through on all your requests. I hope to hear from some of you!

4 comments:

Justin McLeod said...

Rocky Cherry or Jake Fox would make for a nice read.

Ryan H said...

I'd like to hear about BJ Surhoff, a favorite Oriole of mine.

Sharon said...

I'd like to hear about my favorite former O, Charles Johnson. If that's too boring, how about the guys who played the *least* amount of games for Baltimore?

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks for the suggestions!