Saturday, December 17, 2011

Orioles Bobblehead of the Week- Brooks Robinson

Up this week is an awesome Brooks Robinson bobblehead that was given away in conjunction with a blood drive held by the Orioles back in 2006. The American Red Cross logo is present on all of these specialized blood drive bobbles the O's gave away.



Here's the back of #5


And a close-up of the face and cap with my favorite old school/current cartoon bird logo


 And a side view that partially shows this bobble's coolest feature


Brooks' glove is gold and has the number 16 on it to signify the number of Gold Glove awards he won


And here's the bottom if you are into that kind of thing


I don't remember how many of this bobblehead were given away but I'm thinking it was either 500 or 1000, so they are fairly rare. I'm very happy to have this in my collection.

3 comments:

Dodgerbobble said...

Do you have an extra one?

Orioles Magic said...

Sorry, this is my only one.

StanUdes said...

Would you have any interest in selling or trading this bobblehead? Also do you have any of the Boog Powells? If so I would be more than interested. Thanks. Stan 410.262.8335