So for some reason, I have a massive surplus of unused hard cards, well more than I could ever use. Does anyone out there have a suggestion as to what to do with them?
I know that they could be thrown away, but it seems like a waste of something that is very reusable. Any ideas will help. Thanks!
Looking forward to a first
-
Since the beginning of this "Firsts" series six-plus years ago, it's been
about looking back on various firsts in my life. I've meant it to be a
handy r...
1 day ago

4 comments:
Are you talking about individual hard card holders(Top Loaders)? If so I can use them as that is what I store signed cards in. Let me know maybe we can work something out lmk soskinfamily@yahoo.com
Thanks, Dion
What's a "Hard Card"?
Dion- Yes, I'm talking about top loaders, and I will be in touch.
Fuji- I guess most people call them top loaders, I don't know why I've always called them hard cards!
oic... if you get any creative ideas let me know. i pretty much use the decent ones for shipping and the ones with excessive writing & tape go in the trash.
Post a Comment