Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope that everyone out there has an amazing turkey day today. Personally, I'm thankful for my amazing wife, wonderful parents, awesome friends, (mostly) great dogs, and my health. And I'm thankful to all of you out there who have ever helped out with this crazy collection.


Most recently, fellow Orioles autograph collector, Russell, sent me this really nice Gordon Jones autograph, which is an upgrade in my book over my signed Orioles Crown card, which shows him wearing a Giants cap (in fact the "picture" on his Crown card is just a cropped image of his 1959 Topps card). So thank you, Russell, for helping me with this upgrade! And, again, thank you ALL for your help!

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

zman40 said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Ryan!

Paul Hadsall said...

I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving, Ryan