Saturday, November 10, 2012

That's a Nice Vladdy



This is the gem of my Vladimir Guerrero Orioles collection. When I first decided to collect Vlad's Orioles cards, there were a few of these for sale online, but they had a price tag over $100 and I just wasn't going to bite. But then, over the summer, this was listed on ebay and I brought it home for a quarter of what the other cards had been selling for.

Low serial number? Check.

Autographed? Check. (Albeit on a sticker.)

Piece of a bat that Vlad probably at one point at least touched? Check.

And there you have it, the creme de la creme of my Vladdy Orioles cards.

5 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

a beaut! congrats!

gcrl said...

vladdy go boom! very nice.

unclemoe said...

I like it!

moe.

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks guys!

Dodgerbobble said...

Sick! Good job at being patient. We all wanna buy the hits as soon as the product comes out, but it's easy to save money if you wait.