Monday, February 8, 2010

AHH-I'm Still Snowed In!


If you haven't heard by now, the Mid-Atlantic region got nailed by one of the largest snowfalls to ever hit the area. This has caused me to spend most of my time shoveling out sidewalks, parking spots, the street, and some of the alley around my house. That's right folks, Baltimore doesn't really do a good job plowing it's streets. My entire neighborhood has yet to see a plow or salt truck since the storm began on Friday afternoon. And that was 3 days ago! If you're wondering what this has to do with Bob, keep reading to find the answer...

Since neither J.T. Snow, Icehouse Wilson, nor Jack Blizzard ever played for the Orioles, I present to you the somewhat aptly named Bob Hale. This card was sent out in my first batch of TTM requests and Bob was nice enough to sign it and send it back to me.


Bob played for the Orioles from the start of his career in 1955 through 1959, and mainly saw action as a pinch-hitter and backup first baseman. He also played for the Indians and Yankees over his 7 seasons in the Majors.

No comments: