Everyone head over to the Play at the Plate blog for a chance to win some 2010 Topps cards. From someone who has yet to see or open any of these cards, I am pretty excited about the chance to win.
Good luck everyone!
It's getting to be a long time ago
-
I found out on Monday from Matt at the Diamond Jesters blog that a former
card blogger, Johnny, a.k.a., hiflew, passed away over the summer.
I could ha...
3 days ago

2 comments:
Ryan, have you seen the Orioles team card? It's a regular Topps card with Markakis, Jones, and Reimold. I'm toying with the idea of trying to get all 3 to sign it. I'd want it signed on a different variation though, maybe the gold, or even the black which is limited to 58 (I think) copies.
Hey Aaron,
I hadn't seen it until you brought it up, but that is a sweet looking card. If you can find the black to have them sign, I think that would look really cool.
Post a Comment