Saturday, January 30, 2010

See Ya Sarfate

Dennis Sarfate was designated for assignment on Wednesday to make room for Miguel Tejada on the Orioles 40 man roster. Interestingly, Sarfate was one of 5 players acquired for Miggy just over 2 years ago.


I recently came across a picture that Kalina took of me and Sarfate at a Rays game in September 2008 that I wanted to get signed. It figures that I didn't find it before O's FanFest last week but what can I do now? He will probably be selected off waivers by another team so I might try to send a copy of the picture TTM to get him to sign it.





I just really wish that he had a few more cards that pictured him in an O's uniform since I got this same one signed so many times.


But thanks for being a good signer, Dennis. I will miss that about you. Good luck wherever you end up.



No comments: