Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TTMs Sent & Opening Day pics

So with my initial success at receiving autographs from Cory Doyne & Billy Hunter on Monday, I thought it was time to send out a few more requests. So this morning, requests went out to Bobby Floyd, Woody (Woodie) Held, Don Hood, Bob Johnson & Tom Shopay. They are all guys that played for the O's in the 60s or 70s so I'm hoping that the success rate is decent with them.

I also wanted to share a couple of my favorite Opening Day pictures

Markakis' intro with fireworks

Lineups from both teams

You ready to get rocked CC?

1 comment:

zman40 said...

Sweet! I'm glad that you made it to OD. This year, I am missing my first Royals OD/home opener since 1999 (not including my three years in the Army). It was nearly impossible to get tickets with the Yanks in town and with the newly renovated stadium. Oh well, I'll catch the tail end of the homstand instead.

I bet you had fun, though. Out of all the games that were on TV for OD, that is the one game that I watched the most of. I loved it!! Sounds like you guys did alright tonight as well. Keep it up!