Monday, March 1, 2010

Contest Update, Still Time to Enter!

Teams continue to get selected in my Spring Training Contest. If you need to see all of the rules and possible winnings, just click on the link to the original post and enter!

You can pick any team you want, but the following teams still are looking for someone to pick them. Don't let one of these teams have the best record and you not select them to get free cards!
Red Sox
Tigers
Astros
Twins
Mets
Yankees
Blue Jays
Nationals
Diamondbacks
Cubs
White Sox
Dodgers
Brewers
A's
Padres

Good luck everyone!

10 comments:

Rod (Padrographs) said...

I will take the Padres and guess 20-12 for their record

Spiff said...

Texas 19-12

Steve E. said...

13W - 20L - Astros

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks everyone.

Steve-If the Astros have the best winning percentage this spring with a 13-20 record, there will be some pretty bad baseball being played!

Collective Troll said...

Oops, I claimed the Nationals in the old post... I think I have them with 25 wins... GREAT CONTEST!

Drew said...

Yankees will win 25 and lose 8, I subscribed to the blog and posted about it here:

http://drewsbbcards.blogspot.com/2010/03/contest.html

Thanks for the contest!!!

SpastikMooss said...

I picked the Twins in your old post! 22-9 I believe!

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks for the entries guys! You are in! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Aw, heck, I'll take the Blue Jays. They'll have the same number of wins as the Twins, but win by virtue of one tie.

21-8-1

Sean Benton said...

I'll take the diamondbacks at 20-13