Friday, June 4, 2010

Goodbye Dave

I don't think that you were the main or only problem plaguing my favorite team, but you were the easiest piece to change. Thanks for being a great autograph signer, especially over the course of the 2009 season. I think the stress was building up this season and it probably led to his avoiding the fans at times, but I got him to sign his 2010 Heritage card before last Thursday's game, which turned out to be the last home game he would manage. I haven't scanned that card yet but will add it to this post tonight if I can find the time.

3 comments:

SAinPA said...

Good travels Dave! It's not your fault!

kasliwi said...

I hope this helps.

I can't imagine it's Dave's fault we weren't hitting...but he sure could've come down harder on guys that weren't hustling...even if they could chew gum.

You know what I'm saying...

Dodgerbobble said...

Too bad you can't change the owner.

I'm a huge Juan Samuel fan. He may not be the answer to the Orioles problems, but a change is always good.