Sunday, June 20, 2010

Neftali!




I don't know why, but I really like Neftali Feliz. I don't care about the Rangers one way or the other, and I don't watch many of their games, so I guess I just got swept up in the prospect/rookie excitement about him last season. He throws 100+ and has a cool name, which honestly doesn't hurt the cause.

I got the Neftali card in a trade with Rangers fan and SCN user, thehalk. He also included this Jimmy Jones card from a signing he held with Mr. Jones since he felt bad for briefly forgetting to send me the Neftali. It was no problem at all, and I can highly recommend trading/dealing with thehalk if you are on SCN. He certainly didn't need to include the Jones, but I appreciate the gesture. I guess Jimmy is a tough signer, and since he never played for the Orioles, I don't need him for my collection. If you do, just let me know and we can work out a trade.

No comments: