Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's my mom's birthday today and a little research revealed that she shares her birthday with a number of former Orioles players.


"Did I catch a Niner in there?"


I guess that JJ is a former and probably future Oriole.

Oscar was only in Baltimore for a short time but was a favorite of mine.

Jackie is closest in age to my mom, but doesn't share her actual birth year.

This is the first time that Lou has been featured on here.


Happy Birthday Mom! I hope that you have/had a great day!

4 comments:

Goose Joak said...

That's nice of you!

Man Conine is ripped.

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks Dave, for all that she's done for me, she deserves a birthday post.

SAinPA said...

Now that's a special birthday present! Plus a personalized, signed card and pic with Caleb Joseph and an O's win--what more could a "baseball mom" want! Mom

Orioles Magic said...

Very glad you liked it mom! It was nice seeing you over the weekend.