Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rolling Along in the ALDS



The Orioles' magical 2012 run continues tonight in New York and I realize that I have been relatively quiet throughout the past week or so. Part of it has to do with my attendance at the Orioles first two postseason games in 15(!) years, and part of it has to do with the fact that I just don't know what to say. I might be able to better reflect after the season ends (in November hopefully) but for now, I'm just sitting back and taking it all in. As a long-suffering Orioles fan, it's an amazing feeling to be following my team into the middle of October, and, fingers-crossed, beyond! Let's Go O's! I promise to write some semi-coherent Orioles autograph posts in the near future, whether it be next week or three weeks from now.

No comments: