Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Haul from the May CCC/SMG Group Break

I know that I'm about 2 weeks late with this one (what else is new?), but I had to show off the cards I received in Carl Crawford Cards/Sewing Machine Guy's May group break. I was extremely lucky to get one of the box hits, in the form of this glorious autographed 3/3 Markakis K Lettermen manu-patch. The real question is, which one of the K's is this? The 24/35 I is also pretty impressive, but as you all know, I prefer my cards autographed.

I was extremely happy with the way they ran their group break, and highly suggest getting involved with one if possible. If you are a fan of the Twins or White Sox, you can still jump into SMG's June break of 5 boxes of 2008 UD SP Legendary Cuts, 1 box of 2009 Bowman Chrome, and a retail box of UD Series II. Kalina took the Rockies (mainly because they were available) and I'm still in on the O's, so we're hoping for something good.