Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vlad One of One's

So far, my Vladdy Orioles collection contains two 1/1s. That's pretty good since I'm refusing to get too financially involved in the collection.

Up first is this magenta printing plate from Vlad's 2011 Topps Update card. I don't think I need to explain to many of you what these are, but in case you're new to the hobby or have just happened across my blog, Topps includes a cyan (blue), yellow, and magenta 1 of 1 insert of every one of their cards into packs. They are pretty hard to find and I recently lost out on the yellow version of this plate. 



Next up is a card that doesn't look like anything special besides the fact that it's in a sealed snap case. Well it's the 1/1 blank back version of the Topps Update card. I don't know why I didn't scan the back, since that's where is says what it is, but I didn't so this is what you get to see. I guess you'll just have to believe me. 


No comments: