Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Who's In First?

Thanks MLB.com

No matter how things end up this season, it's been an amazing experience. I honestly don't think that any Orioles fans saw this coming, let alone any writers or websites that wrote preseason predictions. This has truly been the most unexpected season I can remember and this Orioles fan has loved every minute of it!

I haven't written much about it over the course of the season partially because I don't know how to express my feelings but also because I don't want to jinx anything. But this screen shot just had to be shared. Can you feel the Orioles Magic?

2 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

I think there are a lot of people outside of the Baltimore area who are also rooting for the Orioles.

Orioles Magic said...

That would be a good thing, since the people around here seem to be slow in adopting/re-adopting the team.