Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beckett Releases 2013 Topps Heritage Checklist

(Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that my last post was a week ago when I speculated the the start of Spring Training might hearken an increase in my posting here. Well, it hasn't yet, but I hope it will soon. One post a week isn't good enough for you Orioles autograph fans.)

Yesterday, Beckett posted the final checklist for 2013 Topps Heritage. From an Orioles fan perspective, there aren't too many surprises but a couple of players will be featured on their first card as an Oriole. Since I reviewed the Orioles who were included in the 2013 Topps Series 1 set last month, I will do the same with the 2013 Heritage Orioles. I hope to have that review up tomorrow, which at least would mark my second post of the week, and an improvement over last week!

3 comments:

Ryan H said...

Yay, we get an O's card of Miggy and Saunders! Plus I wonder what the error variation of Tillman will be?

Billy said...

Is it an error if it's intentional?

Orioles Magic said...

Topps and their silly super short prints.