Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm Back In Town

I have returned to the Arctic Tundra of good old Baltimore from the enjoyable sunshine of Sarasota, and for the most part, I wish that I didn't have to be back. It's always amazing to get an early taste of baseball, but it makes coming back north and waiting three more weeks for another game that much harder.

The Orioles went 4-0 in the games I attended and the team looks solid, pretty much from the top to the bottom. I'm hoping for and thinking that 2014 will be a good season in Birdland.

I also got a bunch of autographs, 120 to be exact. I was very excited to get so many signatures, and a vast majority of those are of players on the Orioles 40 man roster. Very few players eluded me over the five days that I spent trying to obtain autographs, so I'm well prepared for the pending 2014 O's debuts.


Here's a glimpse of one of the autographs I got. Since Matt is my favorite player, and I pretty much only ever get his autograph during Spring Training, this seems like an appropriate card to serve as a representative for my all of my other autographs until I have the time to get them scanned.


I hope to get everything scanned in the next few days, but for now, I'm just going to list the players who signed for me. Some signed multiples, others only signed one, but I get at least one signature from all of these players/coaches.

Alfredo Aceves
Michael Almanzar
Quintin Berry
Julio Borbon
Brad Brach
Zach Britton
Alexi Casilla
Fabio Castillo
Wei-Yin Chen
Dom Chiti
Steve Clevenger
Nelson Cruz
Ivan De Jesus
Kelvin De La Cruz
Einar Diaz
Bobby Dickerson
Eddie Gamboa
Alex Gonzalez
Brock Huntzinger
Ubaldo Jimenez
Caleb Joseph
Wayne Kirby
David Lough
Manny Machado
Nick Markakis
Chris Marrero
T.J. McFarland
Evan Meek
Johnny Monell
Bud Norris
Xavier Paul
Cord Phelps
Jim Presley
Eduardo Rodriguez
Jonathan Schoop
Chris Tillman
Henry Urrutia
Dave Wallace
Brian Ward
Jemile Weeks
Matt Wieters
Suk-Min Yoon
Delmon Young

5 comments:

night owl said...

Wow. You were busy.

Orioles Magic said...

NO- I try to stay busy!

zman40 said...

Only 120? You were slacking this year compared to last year. Still, nice work!

zman40 said...

Only 120? You were slacking this year compared to last year. Still, nice work!

Orioles Magic said...

Zach- I know it man! But this year I did spend more time on major league graphing, so I guess each autograph should count a little more than last year!