Friday, May 9, 2014

TTM Successes Rolling In

As I mentioned in a post the other day, I have recently put a renewed focus on sending TTM requests as a cheap way to add personalized autographs to my collection. Since I already have autographs of all these players I am sending requests to, when I get a personalized card back, the un-personalized cards immediately join my trade list. So if you want to swing a deal with me, please keep checking the list!

All of the links below will send you to a past post where I discussed each of these players more in depth.


(Also, if you click on that link, my stance on charging for TTM autographs has changed over the past four years, I'm just happy if they sign)













I hope that you enjoyed these TTMs, more (a lot more, hopefully) will be coming soon!


No comments: