Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Orioles Autograph Year in Review: Players with Undetermined Signing Habits

I wasn't able to get a good read on how often these players' signed. They all seemed to be decent but either weren't around long enough to determine their signing frequency or I never figured out their habits.



Jefffy was a September call-up who signed for me once at Oriole Park. He started out the season with the Baysox, which is where I got this card signed. He was promoted to Norfolk after a few weeks in Bowie, so it was nice to see him in Baltimore again this season. What do I mean again, you say? Well, for some reason, he was called up to the O's from class A Frederick in 2005; he also appeared in a few games for the '06 Birds.



I got these Kam cards signed on my Norfolk trip. They were the only cards I had of him at the time. I have since added a '09 Tides card of his that I have yet to get signed. I know that I saw Kam sign at least twice at Camden Yards. I took a picture for proof on one of those occasions.

Gee Thanks Kam!



Nolan was a great signer while he was with the Baysox in 2008. He started out signing pretty often around the time of his Orioles call-up in mid to late May but he seemed to tail off a little towards the end of the season. I got these two cards signed on my Toronto trip.

On a side note, I was pretty psyched to pull my first Orioles' Reimold card from a pack of 2009 Topps Updates & Highlights the other day. I can't wait to get that signed!



Matt bounced back and forth between Norfolk and Baltimore this season. A friend got me his autograph at Fanfest and then I got this card signed at a game at some point during the season. I think I saw him sign a few other times but I only had the two cards of him so I just passed him by. I got an O-Pee-Chee card of his at the end of the season that I hope to get signed next year.

No comments: