So for some reason, I have a massive surplus of unused hard cards, well more than I could ever use. Does anyone out there have a suggestion as to what to do with them?
I know that they could be thrown away, but it seems like a waste of something that is very reusable. Any ideas will help. Thanks!
I won't find these at my local show
-
Car problems again, guys. Same car, too. This is the third time I've had my
vehicle in the shop this year and the timing, while never good, sucks for
t...
16 hours ago

4 comments:
Are you talking about individual hard card holders(Top Loaders)? If so I can use them as that is what I store signed cards in. Let me know maybe we can work something out lmk soskinfamily@yahoo.com
Thanks, Dion
What's a "Hard Card"?
Dion- Yes, I'm talking about top loaders, and I will be in touch.
Fuji- I guess most people call them top loaders, I don't know why I've always called them hard cards!
oic... if you get any creative ideas let me know. i pretty much use the decent ones for shipping and the ones with excessive writing & tape go in the trash.
Post a Comment