Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Day At Bowie

As I mentioned in yesterday's post about my sadly lacking experiences in 2014 with autographs at Orioles Park, I haven't done much better with the Orioles minor league affiliates. I believe that I have attended two AA Bowie Baysox games thus far this year, but only had time to get autographs at the first game, as I arrived late to the second one.

The good news is that the 2014 Baysox team as a whole seemed to be very good at signing for the fans. I didn't have cards for most of the players, but I was able to pretty much get all of the cards that I did have signed. The only player on the team who seems like he might be a little tough is Eduardo Rodriguez, but I don't currently have any of his cards to be signed so that's fine by me.


One-time MLBer Juan Morillo, prospect Christian Walker, Matt Bischoff, and Kyeong Kang were all nice enough to sign for me.


#6 Prospect Tim Berry was also nice enough to sign. Someone his card got scanned seperately.


Thanks to all of the Baysox who were nice enough to sign for me! I hope to make it back to some more games soon!

2 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

They represent quite a variety of different autograph styles.

I haven't really been to that many games this year compared to the past, and I really haven't gotten many autographs at all this season either.

Good luck

Orioles Magic said...

Paul- You're right about that, these autographs are all over the map. And it seems like time spent autographing is decreasing as other parts of my life get busier. I guess the same is true for you and many others I've met over the years.