Thursday, June 19, 2014

Taking Stock

So I happened to notice the other day that I have now posted more times in 2014 than I did during the entire 2013 year. I know that I've commented about my increase in posting this year a time or two already, but it's kind of nice to be back in a posting rhythm.

I'm sure that many of you fellow bloggers understand about life getting in the way, and that things like our sites are secondary to "real life". Which, don't get me wrong, is a good thing. But as you can probably tell, I love me some Orioles autographs, and I really enjoy writing and researching about the players too. So, here's to hoping that this site has legs and will continue on for a few years into the future. But you never know!


Because where else can you go to look at a signed Matt Nokes Orioles card, personalized to Ryan? Nowhere, it's only right here!

No comments: