Saturday, April 3, 2010

Updated Orioles Autograph Trade List

This is a note for all of you autograph collectors out there, specifically those of you interested in Orioles autos.

I just updated my Orioles trade list (on the top of the sidebar to the left) and it now contains almost 400 total Orioles-related autographs of 200 different players all that are available for trade. I am more than willing to swing a trade with anyone, especially if you can help me knock off any of the cards on my need list (also on the top of the sidebar to the left). Just let me know if there is anything there that can help you out and we can try to work something out.

I hope to add my non-Orioles autograph trade list to the site soon as well, and would like to get my set list needs posted too. I've been intending to list those on here for a few months now, so who knows when it will actually make it on here but I've got good intentions at least.

I'm ready for the regular season to start and hope that you all are too!

1 comment:

kasliwi said...

I was just going through my cards and have some you can add to your Orange Uniform Mini Collection (some signed, some not). Do you have a list of those players? I'm happy to help you out there if I can...