Wednesday, October 27, 2010

An Awesome New Orioles Website

A nice surprise came my way yesterday in the form of an email from a guy named Joe who has started a new Orioles website, http://oriolescards.com/.  It is a forum to catalog every Orioles card ever made, but also covers everything Orioles, including autographs, publications, memorabilia, and stats.  It's definitely an interesting site to check out, especially for us O's fans, so check out the link.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

4 comments:

mmmrhubarb said...

You should mention that there are parallel sites from many (all?) of the other teams, too. twinscards.com has been around for a long time now.

Mariner1 said...

I do believe rhubarb is right about there being one for every team. The pictures are mostly all reader contributed. I tried to do some for the Mariner cards site, but it was very time consuming. And that was when I was unemployed and didn't have a blog yet. Some teams are more complete than others.

Joe said...

Thanks for the plug G.O.A.P., nice to hear the kind words from accomplished bloggers like yourselves. It's truly a labor of love.

Orioles Magic said...

mmmrhubarb & Mariner1-Good call, I hadn't noticed that all the teams had a site.

Joe-Thanks man. Anytime.