Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Saturday Autograph- Willie Morales

I've decided to start a Random Saturday Autograph feature which will highlight either a player that I don't have much to say about, or an autograph that I don't have much of a story to tell about. I never have as much time for blogging on the weekends, so these posts will be short. I hope you all enjoy them.


Willie Morales is a perfect player for this feature. I got this autograph in a trade, so I don't have too much to say about it, and Willie's career with the Orioles, and MLB career, lasted all of three games and eleven at-bats in the 2000 season. Two of those games were in April, the other came in September and he went 3 for 11 with a double, run scored and three strikeouts.  

And that's pretty much all I have for Willie, but since he was an Oriole, he's in my collection.  Told you it would be quick.

2 comments:

zman40 said...

Damn, you just made me realize that 65% of my posts are about a player that I don't have much to say about, or an autograph that I don't have much of a story to tell about.

I'm looking forward to some of these posts. Sometimes, a players' three games in the Majors can be more interesting than someone's three years.

Orioles Magic said...

That's very true man. And I'll be honest, I feel like you have an interesting story behind most of your autos. Your stories are must-read in real life graphing.