Thursday, November 4, 2010

TTM Success- Joe Price


Joe Price signed my TTM request in 215 days. It was nice to get my card back; sometimes I doubt I will get anything back past the 100 day mark. Unfortunately, when Joe personalized my card my name got smeared a bit, but I'm just happy that he signed for me.

Joe was a relief pitcher from 1980-90 with the Reds, Giants, Red Sox, and finished up his time in the bigs with the O's. He spent his first seven seasons with the Reds, so most people might remember him for his years in Cincy. During his one season in Baltimore, he had a 3-4 record with a 3.58 ERA in 50 games pitched.  Those stats would have made him one of the best relievers on the 2010 Orioles, but I digress.  

Thanks for signing Joe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to get a surprise in the mail, but when they're smudged it's disappointing.

It doesn't look too bad in your scan, though.

Orioles Magic said...

I guess that even smudged surprises are good.