Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

This is going to count as my Thanksgiving post since I'm going to take tomorrow off from the blog. My guess is that I'll be way too lethargic to accomplish much of anything, and I figure that most of you will be asleep on your couches anyway. 








Among many other things, I'm thankful for you, my readers and fellow bloggers. You all provide me with the fuel to continue blogging and sharing my autograph and card collecting stories. So thank you everyone.

I received these 2008 Topps cards from a blog reader named Justin and I'm now only six cards away from finishing a set that's been out for almost three years. If anyone else can help me finish this set off, I would really appreciate it. All of my 2008 & 2009 set needs are listed at the top left hand corner of the under My Set Needs, or you can just click that link. I'm sure that I can work out a trade for any of those cards, so email me or leave a comment if you can help me out.

And whether or not you have any cards that I need, THANK YOU for reading my blog!

No comments: