Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does Anyone Collect These Insert Sets?



So, here are a bunch of cards from some recent insert sets that I'm trying to unload; pretty much the same deal as last week, but with newer cards. I'm trying to clear out some room in my card area and I never bothered to work towards completing these insert sets, so they're just taking up some valuable space. I hope to soon update my base set need lists, as well as figure out which insert sets I want to collect, so I will gladly trade for anything I need there. I, of course, always appreciate Orioles cards too. And if you have a Bert Hamric autograph, you can have all of these!

Most of these stacks have multiple cards, so I have much more than what's just visible up top.


If you don't have anything I want/need, I'm happy to still send some cards your way, I just ask that you pick up the shipping, or if you want to request that I send something for future considerations, I'm cool with that too.


As you can probably tell, most of these are insert sets from 2008-09 Topps & Topps Heritage. Please let me know what your specific needs might be for these sets, I'm happy to look at small lists but prefer to not have to mess around with your master needs list. 

More of this type of post will be coming in future weeks, so I'm cool with adding cards to your pile if you've already made a request. 

I hope that I can help some of you out! Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

9 comments:

unclemoe said...

I'll take some of the 08 Topps stuff. Political, gold foil, WBC.

moe.

AdamE said...

I need that Gold Topps Reddick. I could probably use some other Red Sox parallels too.

Captain Canuck said...

I'll swap some Orioles for any Braves you may have in those stacks... I see a Matthews, hopefully there's more...

Nachos Grande said...

My want list is here: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/p/my-want-list.html

I'd be happy to trade, pay cash (via paypal) or whatever else to make a deal happen if you have any cards I need. I'm anxious to start removing some of the set needs from my want lists before 2012 cards hit full force!

moremonkeys138 said...

I'm collecting the rookie team insert set and the Trading Card History set. Plus I'll trade for that 09 short print as well and any more you may have from that year.

Alfredo Ortega said...

Would love to trade for any Mantles or Marlins in those piles

Orioles Magic said...

Alright guys, I'll try to get through these tonight and let you know what I find for you!

Robert said...

Ryan, I see that the captain is asking for the Gold Reddick, if you have any other serial #'d cards for trade/purchase, send me an email at rmitchell6700 at yahoo dot com and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks,

unclemoe said...

Got them today. Thanks, Ryan!

moe.