Monday, March 15, 2010

And I'm Back

I hope that everyone had a great week, I can't say that I'm thrilled to get back to the grind but I had a lot of fun in Florida. I got 47 autographed cards, mostly from guys in the Orioles camp, but also from a few former O's who are currently with the Pirates. I also got two autographed balls and one autographed game ticket. I'm having some computer issues right now, so I'm not positive when I will be able to scan everything but will do so ASAP.

Many of the autographs I got are new to the collection and include many of the new players who were in camp. It's very possible that some, if not all, of them might never play for the O's but I have their autographs in case they do! I also upgraded some players who signed their first Orioles cards. All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back in the future.

And to update the Spring Training Contest, currently the Rays have the best record at 9-3 while the Nationals are a MLB worst 0-10. C'mon Nats, you gotta win a game every now and then!

3 comments:

PaulW said...

Would you have happened to get an extra of Rhyne Hughes or Miguel Tejada?

unclemoe said...

Welcome back!

moe.

Orioles Magic said...

PaulW- I only got one autograph from Hughes and am still waiting for my first Tejada in-person auto. Sorry I can't help you out!

Moe-Thanks! Can't say that I wouldn't rather still be in FL but at least all of our snow is gone in MD.