Sunday, March 27, 2011

Some Free Publicity

My blog was recently mentioned on one of the local Orioles' fan websites. http://www.camdenchat.com/2011/3/19/2059813/saturday-bird-droppings (at the end of the article) This is the first time I've been mentioned on a site like that.

It's nice to have someone else give my site a shout out like that. I know that my collection is certainly in a very small niche, and not many people are interested in it, even amongst fellow card collectors. So non-creepy obsession really ain't that bad!

4 comments:

Derek Hill said...

Hey man. I need your address to send you the cards you won in my contest.

zman40 said...

That is awesome, Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting some more exposure for your website.

-Paul

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks guys, it's small and didn't drive many people over here, but it's nice to get the name out there.