Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Orioles Vladdy Cards

So I kind of figured that Vlad's last Orioles cards would be in 2011 Topps Update since it has been pretty clear since last October that his time in Baltimore was over. But he was included as an O in 2012 Topps Heritage and I saw his name included in the 2012 Allen & Ginter checklist, also presumably as an Oriole, so it looks like I will be pursuing more cards and their seemingly unlimited variations than I had anticipated.

I knew that Gypsy Queen had regular and GQ back minis, and then I came across this sepia toned version too. It's pretty cool and all and is numbered to 99, but it makes me wonder about what other variations might be out there that I have yet to discover.



And here are the platinum refractor and '75 mini variations from Topps Lineage. Considering the number of cards/variations that Vlad had last year, I sure see a lot of the same few pictures. 


No comments: