Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TTM Success(es)- Pete Burnside


I sent two TTM requests to Pete Burnside, one on December 14, 2009 and the other on October 22, 2010. Well, they both came back to me last week on January 27, 2011. I sent the second request because I saw that Pete had signed for some other collectors since I sent the first request and in retrospect, sending requests 11 days before Christmas was probably a bad idea, so I figured that my first TTM request was a goner.


The card sent in 2009 is my longest return to date checking in at 409 days. The unpersonalized card is for trade if anyone is interested. I find it interesting how he only personalized one when I requested personalization on both and that he returned both of them in the separate SASEs that I sent. I'm guessing that he noticed that they were both coming to me. I'm not complaining though, I'm just happy to add the autographs to my collection

Thanks for signing Pete, better late than never!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great site! i just got back into TTM collecting after a 17 year break and am having a ball. This time around i am only collecting Orioles, Ravens and Devils autos. I am amazed at how much information is out there. Good luck with your collection and keep up the good work on your site.

Orioles Magic said...

Thanks Julian! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll help if I can.