Thursday, April 12, 2012

Orioles Coaching Staff Autographs

I was able to upgrade a few of the signatures in my coaches and managers collection on my Spring Training trip last month. 

Manager Buck Showalter, pitching coach Rick Adair, bench coach John Russell, and first base coach Wayne Kirby all signed and personalized autographs for me. 





The two new members of the coaching staff, third base coach DeMarlo Hale and bullpen coach Bill Castro "big-leagued" me at Spring Training, but luckily I was able to purchase their autographs for a few bucks each from a fellow collector. I certainly prefer not adding any players or coaches to my need list at the start of a season!



2 comments:

Ryan H said...

I'm surprised you got John Russell. Everytime I've seen him in person, he's played the Old Grumpy Deaf guy with stiff neck routine.

Orioles Magic said...

I've had success with Russell a few times but have yet to see him crack a smile. I guess "grumpy guy" must be his thing.