Thursday, December 2, 2010

Carl Crawford Cards Monthly Break Results

I've been taking the Orioles, and Rockies, in the awesome monthly break over at Carl Crawford Cards for about six months now. Some months I've been luckier than others, and sometimes my haul gets lost in the shuffle and I forget to scan or write about it. I have a somewhat upgraded scanning situation at home now, so I plan on showing off my take each month. 


 I was pretty excited to get both a refractor (#ed to 500) and base chrome card of O's prospect Jacob Cowan. He's got a pretty high ceiling and I think he could be solid one day. I was also randomed this USA Baseball autograph of A.J. Vanegas.


Of course there were some Orioles.  The B-Rob in the center is a refractor (but not #ed for some reason) and I ended up with doubles of the Markakis, but still a solid group of Birds.



Kalina gets the Rockies cards, and I figured that Car-Go and Tulo were worthy of a mention. This other USA card is one that I was randomed, among others. CCC takes good care of everyone in his group breaks, so I suggest that you try to get in on one, if there are any spots available. 

No comments: