Monday, June 8, 2009

A few changes to the blog

Here's a quick post about a few changes I have made on this here blog.

First, there is now a blog search gadget on the left hand side to help you search for any specific players that I may have written about. I also added the list of players/topics I have blogged about at the bottom of the left hand side for even easier searching.

I am also working on my comprehensive list of non-Oriole autographs that I have and are available for trade. This has been taking some time since I would guess that the list will be somewhere around 500-600 autographed cards. Some of you have suggested that I link this on my blog so that I can possibly help out some of you with your collections. Trust me, I am working on it and will have at least a preliminary version of this on the blog by tonight.

Please let me know if there are any players or teams you are looking for and I will do my best to help you out!

No comments: