Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pete Incaviglia TTM success

I recently got my TTM request back from Pete Incaviglia and since it was my first success in almost a month I thought that I should blog about it.

Pete Incaviglia only played for the Orioles for a total of 60 games during the 1996-97 seasons and was done in professional baseball by the end of the 1998 season. Since he was only on the team for such a short time, he only has one Orioles card, which I was able to locate thanks to Kevin at the Orioles Card "O" the Day blog.

Pete is currently the manager of the Grand Prairie AirHogs, an independent league team in Texas, and that is where he signed from if anyone else is interested.
Grand Prairie AirHogs
1600 Lone Star Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX 75050



3 comments:

Joshua "Doc" Wible said...

Congrats on getting Inky's signature. He was always my favorite player growing up.

BellsforStacy said...

The greatest college baseball player of all-time!

http://darowski.com/inky/bio.htm

Orioles Magic said...

Doc-thank you. He always seemed like a nice guy to me.

Stacy-It's pretty amazing that he did all of that in only 3 years of college. Thanks for the awesome link!